Go Back   The Sportbikes Website > Sportbikes Website Community > News & Announcements

Old 10-25-2011, 02:02 PM   #1
Jason Merritt
"(AKA TopHeavy)"

Getting married!!!

Hey guys, sorry I've been kinda non-existant lately. I've been going through stuff lately with life. Fortunately, I'm seeing the light at the end of the tunnel, especially since the love of my life, Michelle Hawley has accepted my marriage proposal.

Visit my Facebook Profile to join in the conversation

Jason
Ken Neish, Austin French, Jason Adee, Jim Wilson, Steve Stalder, Luke Morgan, Bryan Rothenburger, Jared Fischer, Kevin Shaw, Brady Williams, Ryan Kinnie, Adam Able, Heidi Bloom, Cline Hatch, Jake Burgard, Justin Boer, David Cavaretta, Mike Herrera, Sean McGregor, Brad Gorman, Steve Chretien, Tracy Roy, Monique Reilly, Rick Lee, Rich Miller, Lueria Miller. It's hard to believe it's been over 4 years since I was the finance manager at the local motorcycle dealership. :)

GET YOUR SPORTBIKES.WS DECALS:
SBWS DECALS-BLACK
SBWS DECALS-WHITE

Last edited by Jason Merritt; 03-10-2012 at 03:53 PM.
Old 10-25-2011, 02:17 PM   #2
okaive
Co-Administrator

Congrats (although I thought you were already married). When is the big day?

Paintscheme done by empiregp.com
Old 10-26-2011, 05:10 PM   #3
Chaz
I am not a nice man

Congrats to the both of you... She's beautiful... You on the other hand don't do much for me...

"Check your road and the nature of your battle. The world you desire can be won.
It exists, it is real, it is possible, it is yours"
Old 10-26-2011, 09:21 PM   #4
Jason Merritt
"(AKA TopHeavy)"

Quote:
Originally Posted by okaive View Post
Congrats (although I thought you were already married). When is the big day?
One of the reasons I've been so non-existant lately is that i've been going through a divorce and all sorts of other crap. Fortunately a couple months before my divorce was final (while legally separated) i started seeing this incredible woman. She and I had been colleagues for about a year so we already knew each other pretty well.
Ken Neish, Austin French, Jason Adee, Jim Wilson, Steve Stalder, Luke Morgan, Bryan Rothenburger, Jared Fischer, Kevin Shaw, Brady Williams, Ryan Kinnie, Adam Able, Heidi Bloom, Cline Hatch, Jake Burgard, Justin Boer, David Cavaretta, Mike Herrera, Sean McGregor, Brad Gorman, Steve Chretien, Tracy Roy, Monique Reilly, Rick Lee, Rich Miller, Lueria Miller. It's hard to believe it's been over 4 years since I was the finance manager at the local motorcycle dealership. :)

SBWS DECALS-BLACK
SBWS DECALS-WHITE
Old 11-04-2011, 01:57 AM   #5
doc_rock
Co-Administrator

sorry abou tthe first part, good luck about the last.

I been busafied.
Old 11-23-2011, 02:25 AM   #6
Jason Merritt
"(AKA TopHeavy)"

The big day is tenatively 3/31/2012. Working out details for now. Wedding will probably be in Seattle/Bothel area since that's where most of Michelle's family and friends live.

SBWS DECALS-BLACK
SBWS DECALS-WHITE
Old 11-23-2011, 05:47 PM   #7
Chaz
I am not a nice man

Congrats again Jason... Wishing the best for you and yours...

"Check your road and the nature of your battle. The world you desire can be won.
It exists, it is real, it is possible, it is yours"