New Steed ...

• Added a new steed to the stable courtesy of @PDXDave:)

2004 Aprilia Futura RST 1000 … My dad also picked up a new 2014 VFR
    11692567_10206731925714134_6458894887772355925_n.jpg

• sweet, what do you think of it so far

• So far I love it. I need to slap a PC3 in it and get it dyno tuned to improve throttle smoothness. Overall it is super comfortable, torquey, and a fun ride…and has a lot of cargo space in the saddle bags!

• How does the new VFR sound? I’ve heard a few and can say they catch my attention.

• @Snowblind. said:

How does the new VFR sound? I’ve heard a few and can say they catch my attention.

For having the stock exhaust setup, it sounds surprisingly throaty. Pretty cool bike all around … but the traction control pisses my dad off constantly - it’s on by default when he first starts the bike and he has to remember to shut it off every time.

• @murphomatic

Ah. I have a 2012 ZX10R, and by default the bike does the exact same thing. Thankfully I had the ECU flashed which allowed the bike to remember the last setting so mine is always off. Granted on the lowest setting it didn’t intervene much even though I’m a very spirited rider. However, the bike remembering to keep the TC off is probably the best thing that came from the flash.

Looks like your connection to The Sportbikes Website was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.