New Feature Requests - Suggest Yours Here!

• If there are certain things you wish this forum did - please add your thoughts and suggestions to this thread!

Thanks!

• not really a suggestion more of an issue, when I log in, it shows I have 5 notifications. I click on see all notifications and it says I have none. I mark them all as read and the 5 new notification icon comes back…

• I noticed that happening as well. I am seeing 2 notifications myself that seem to not go away. I’ll chase this down. Thanks for the heads-up!

• I’ve tweaked the code to keep the notifications squelched for now until I can figure out what’s going on. It appears that the count is accurate, but it’s not showing the actual notifications in the list when it should be.

Anyway - it has been silenced until I can see why the notifications aren’t listing like they should.

• How about making it keep you logged in until you want to log out? Kinda silly to have to log in on a regular basis. Even when “Remember Me” is checked, it still logs me out in about 2 weeks.

• @Rob Done. You should stay logged in indefinitely now.

• Thanks. A photography board I’m on recently changed forum software (to one designed and coded by the owner himself) and put a 30 day log in time max for “security”. Sadly the forum software he wrote is not real user friendly. Site went from being real active to pretty dead right afterwards.

• @Rob Yeah, it’s amazing how a change in software can really derail a community. I figured that since this place had been pretty dead for several years, switching up the software couldn’t really do any harm. I like this software package (NodeBB) and it’s Javascript front-to-back, so somewhat interesting in that regard (and something I’m familiar with enough to get into the code and change things around).

Anyway - keep me posted on how your user experience is. I would sure like to see this place light back up. Wishful thinking perhaps, but nice thoughts nonetheless…

• Software itself works fine here, just site is pretty quiet. FOrums may make a comeback. I know a lot of people who are getting sick of FB.

• Moderators

Rob,

I noticed a lot of people also sick of the FB, yet they stay with it and they are the ones that post the most.

Looks like your connection to The Sportbikes Website was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.