So, who is still around?

• @odell2115 What up yo, I still like these forums even though most people dont use them anymore

64978885_2318277158211770_3231343474351538176_o.jpg

• Did someone say Saki? I’ve been getting digest emails from SB.WS for years and lurking. Miss the old days, glad I found SB.WS, because if I hadn’t, I wouldn’t have found AlcoholicR1! 15 years married this year!

• @carriebob . Missing my Lily Von Schtup. Yes Yes. The Hanful O’toole years. Where have they gone?

• Barely still around. haven’t ridden my bike in 5 yrs. The roads in Oklahoma are the worst and I cannot ride the track anymore due to my shoulders are shot.

• Still kickin’ , currently bikeless… Miss it every day…

• @Spyral it’s been a long long time. I miss those days myself. Good to see some names I recognize.
    Me, I’ve been on a hell of a ride, I live in Colombia now where I’m building a resort, I’m partially paralyzed but not from riding, I’m actually looking to get back on after 3yrs of being off 2 wheels.
    @Rob still got that Avatar I made you in the SBN days? 😄
    Hope to catch up with you guys in person some day.

• Btw @Spyral did we go ghost hunting back in the day?

–maybe that was @Sauron been a while, brain is fried

• I’m not.

Back in the day I was riding a black FZR 1000. In 2007 I switched to a FJR to better ride with my wife. Over the years folks stopped riding or moved away. I was mostly riding to commute. About a year ago I sold the bike with only 40k miles on it. I just wasn’t riding it anymore. A big reason is that I started working from home, and with no big rides to plan for the summers. I was finding it hard and harder to get out. My skills were waning and I found to be irresponsible of me to ride with two kids and wonderful wife at home.

I still have all my gear in the off chance that I might find myself in a position to ride again.

I do still believe that life is meant to be on two wheels, and have picked up Mt Biking again.

• @Saki-Girl said in So, who is still around?:

Did someone say Saki? I’ve been getting digest emails from SB.WS for years and lurking. Miss the old days, glad I found SB.WS, because if I hadn’t, I wouldn’t have found AlcoholicR1! 15 years married this year!

I did the msf class work under you at Ron Turner when you had the zx7r I believe. I’ve got 2 tlr, 1098, rz350, and ride my Aprilia 250 scooter the most lol

Trying to get minimotos back at fscj or something.

• @Jet said in So, who is still around?:

@Spyral it’s been a long long time. I miss those days myself. Good to see some names I recognize.
    Me, I’ve been on a hell of a ride, I live in Colombia now where I’m building a resort, I’m partially paralyzed but not from riding, I’m actually looking to get back on after 3yrs of being off 2 wheels.
    @Rob still got that Avatar I made you in the SBN days? 😄
    Hope to catch up with you guys in person some day.

Damn Jet, long time no hear. Hows things going? No idea on that avatar, the pc I used back then took a big dump. CF has a FB group for the CF OG’s called CF OGs. About 130 of us there.

• @Rob Fuck man, it’s been what… 20yrs? You were one of the first people I met back on SBN. It’s a bit nostalgic coming back here.
    I finally got a new ride, KTM 990 Adventure, put on a klicktronic hand shifter since I’m half gimp and then…the end of the god damn world happens and I’m stuck inside. Fate is a cruel mistress.
    I hope everyone is doing well, stay safe/stay the hell away from everyone

• @Jet Still working here. Our shop is considered essential since we make tooling for a number of medical and military suppliers. Still in southern WI.